Friday, May 22, 2009

Surprise! We got a new car!

After much discussion and searching, we finally took the plunge and traded in our two vehicles for one new one. Since moving to Pullman, there has not been one single time when both of our vehicles were out of the driveway. We can easily walk, bike, or take the bus around town for free. So, to save on insurance, maintenance, etc, we decided to downsize. We finally settled on a new '09 Subaru Forester. Satin white, the same color my car had been. The back seats lay down flat, so we could probably still camp in the back. Most importantly... Dixie has her own little area to ride in the back...not on the seats! And the sunroof is enormous! Here are a few pictures.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! See you soon.
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

When mom first told me you got a Subaru Forester I thought it would look like an old lady car but it looks pretty sharp I must say !!
Nice choice !!! White always looks good I think. Tim's truck always looks cleaner than my Sante Fe and it goes on the coal job every day. Go figure!! Can't wait to see you guys. Give Dixie Doodle a big, wet kiss for us.

Anonymous said...

Sharp ride guys, but white, honestly? IDK about that, but otherwise it looks pretty awesome! You should buy me a new car while you're in the shopping mood ;)

Anonymous said...

Has Greg got cabin fever or something? Buying two things this close together makes me think he's gotten bored. I really like the forester. I loved my white aurora,it stayed cleaner than this black Yukon for sure. I can't wait to see you. Greg, I have a something special for you when you get home. Lindsey doesn't know so don't try to get it out of her. No it's not a little brother or sister.
Love,miss you every day.
Hugs to everyone.
M&J

Unknown said...

very nice! I really liked the new foresters too and looked at those before I got the 4runner... I tend to overpack and wanted more cargo space. It's so pretty and can still handle whatever you want to throw at it. Plus I am sure Dixie loves being close to you and having all that space. Chaos always has the entire back of the 4runner for himself and his friends.