Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

No sight of the Easter bunny today, but the sun made an appearance for awhile! Greg and I attended a special church service right on campus, and then headed up to Travis and Shannon's for Easter dinner. Shannon fixed a ham and we had plenty of other good things to round out the meal.

The spread.

Waiting to eat with Ginny & Dixie.

The elusive Easter Bunny.... taking a nap.

Greg looks a little worried!

Things have been pretty quiet for us the last few days. Greg gets busier each day, with only about 3 weeks left in the semester. The weather has been pretty cooperative. The big news of the week... we finally got a bed! After six months on the air mattress, the bed feels pretty nice. Furthermore, we FINALLY bought a dresser and nightstands. Maybe now all those rubbermaid containers can be shoved in a closet where they belong! I think we are now as "furnished" as we've ever been.

This time next week, I hope to have some interesting pictures from the 100k race. Keep your fingers crossed for sunshine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man!! I got to tell ya (Greg and Dixie) that you two look extremely comfortable laying all over Lindsey. She has the short end of the stick I believe. Tim and I just got the kids back from mom only to pack another bag to take to Ma and Pa's until Friday. Party down at the Snider house!! Yeah baby!!! Piece and quiet at last. To tell ya the truth I like the hustle and bustle. It keeps me going a lot of times. Laci Brooke has a game scheduled for April 25 @ 4:00 so I will have some pics for you soon. Practice hasn't been happening too much but we will try to get on track this week. Had a good Easter dinner with Trent at mom's. Can't get enough of mom's home cookin'. You'll get some I am sure when you come in. Nothing else to tell except Trent is looking FLY with his sexy tan !! Looking good Son!!!
Well, keep the comments coming. Thanks for the compliment on my glasses. I still am not sure about the whole "four eyes" thing. They make me feel weird sometimes.
Gotta split. Lindsey, tell those two that next time you get to lay on them for a change. Later taters!! Love you all!!!

Bozzman said...

Hey Marie, glad to see you guys haven't got lost. Glad your doing good, tell Greg to keep his head, noes and eyes in those books. You can check out the kids now, lacy has a blog... lacysummer.blogspot.com. check it out and enjoy the squirrel girl and dr. doom.

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog. My internet keeps kicking me out every time I get on it. I've been getting some advertising for the shop with a newspaper and phone book ads. Tell Lindsey the lady that has the paper out of Stumptown is a Minney. It should be delievered to my shop to give out too. We missed you all on Easter,but it looks like you had a good one with your new friends. I better get ready for work. Trent is home for a few hours. I told him he didn't want to wear out his welcome. He came in about 12:30 Wed morning and visited with me at the store a while on Thursday,then made it home long enough to have supper. He then went to Kiser's to spend the night last night. He will pick up his stuff today and go to his dad's to work. I better go. I love you all and miss you every day. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
M&J