Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hurry Christmas, Hurry Fast

Well first off... my resolve to have long hair didn't last. Big surprise I know! One whole year of growth, gone in just a few minutes. Here's how long my hair had gotten (granted it's not fixed here, but you get the point)...


And here's how short it is now. I'm beginning to like it a little better, but it definitely is taking some time!

This past weekend, Greg and I attended WSU's Graduate/Professional Student Association holiday party that featured some good food (including WSU Cougar Cheese) and a live swing band. It was a good time, and one of the only excuses we've had to get fancied-up in quite awhile. Greg even broke down and shaved for the occasion!!


The party got me excited for Christmas and our trip back to WV. Our Christmas shopping is complete...if our car was red, we'd look like a couple of Santas zipping across the country in a few weeks due to all the loot. Now I've just got to get around to finishing (ok starting) those Christmas cards!

We have been experiencing some frigid weather here on the Palouse lately. Highs of about 20 have been the hallmark of the past week. This morning when I started the car, it read 4 degrees. By the time I had made it across campus, that had dropped to 1 degree. Brrr...much too cold for my liking! The perfect excuse for hot chocolate every day of the week though. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great. I love the hair Linz and Greg's shave. Only a few days left till you head this way. Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to see you.
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Nice to see someone dressed up for a change. I hate to do it but it makes you feel better don't it? Anxiously awaiting your return to the great state of WV. It sure has missed you (I guess we have too). Ha ha !! What do you want for Christmas? Need ideas !! I love Lindsey's hair. I am off to the "hair doctor" tomorrow. Tried to let mine grow some length but it is getting on my nerves !! Later. Give Dixie love for us.

Unknown said...

I love your haircut! I'd love to cut mine off but a long ponytail works better under a ski helmet for the winter.
Have a safe trip back east for the holiday!
Chaos is feeling better... it was a rough couple of days. He's now enjoying some fresh snow. (Actually at this moment he is cleaning out a used up peanut butter jar- one of his favorite "chores")

Anonymous said...

You two look like you should be on a magazine cover. I like the hair too Lindsey. I wish I could do something different to mine. I need a new style to go with at home look. We can't wait to see all of you. It's been pretty cold here too. Low teens at night and windy. We're praying for good weather and road conditions for you next week and until you go back to WA. Take care and we miss you every day.
Love,
M&J